Solantic is a global corporate performance management, business intelligence and managed services provider. Solantic is jointly and equally owned by the world’s leading corporate performance management firms; Inplenion (Olten, Switzerland), MindStream (Boston, USA) and Taysols (Sydney, Australia).
Solantic offers organisations a wide variety of options for hosting, support, and implementation, backed by service level agreements specifically structured for corporate performance management (CPM) and understands the nuances of financial close and budgeting and forecasting cycles.
Our services are performed by seasoned CPM practitioners and engineers who understand the demands of the finance community. Our ‘back end’ systems and procedures truly enable 24/7 follow-the-sun managed services.
Solantic assists global organisations to securely host their OneStream solution and enables thousands of users from over 60 countries.
Create your own managed services package from Solantics's comprehensive services catalogue and tailor your Business Analytics support experience to your unique circumstances. Consider:
- Access to the global Solantic Helpdesk 24x7 to log faults, issues, tasks and enhancement requests - all governed by strict service level agreements;
- Performance of all system and application administrative tasks, including metadata management, data loads, user provisioning and monitoring of batch processes;
- Live Health Check - a joint continuous review of system and business processes to ensure your application remains aligned with evolving business needs;
- Application of patches; monitoring of services, servers and database performance; release cycle management; or
- Hosting of all your Business Analytics applications in our Private Cloud - located in Australian Tier III data centres and ASAE 3402 certified.