Statutory reporting has been subjected to constant change since the introduction of the Sarbanes Oxley Act and International Financial Reporting Standards. Legislators continue to call for increased controls, standardised content and delivery mechanisms for the way businesses report to their stakeholders, indeed IFRS 15 & 16 are current examples of this.
Partner with us to implement the world's leading financial consolidation application, providing financial managers with the ability to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global and local regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance, shorten reporting cycles and deliver confidence in the numbers.
What should a complete financial consolidation solution give you?
- A shared financial resource for all employees involved in financial consolidation and reporting
- Ability to source data from multiple ERP and GL systems
- Foreign currency translation and automatic inter-company tracking and eliminations
- Advanced consolidation rules, e.g. joint venture and equity accounting, minority calculations
- Multiple views of your organisation, e.g. legal, management, industry and geographic segment
- Compliance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Line items detail and audit trails
- Reporting process control at each level of the organisation
- Easy to use reporting and analysis tools
- XBRL functionality
- Low maintenance and administration cost