Join other Taysols clients in realising the benefits of implementing better budgeting, planning & forecasting practices and enabling technologies. Our clients have significantly reduced cycle times, improved the accuracy of budgets and forecasts, and increased the integrity of management reporting. Just like all our other analytic solutions, our clients deploy in the cloud or on premise or both.
Leading forecasting, budgeting & strategic modelling tools provide an integrated solution for strategic, financial and operational planning processes. Leveraging the power of up-to-date technologies, the applications provide many pre-built features as well as a common web interface, workflow and process management to help streamline the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
Strategic Modelling applications include rich financial forecasting features with on-the-fly scenario analysis and modelling capabilities. They help you to quickly model and evaluate financial scenarios and offer out of the box treasury capabilities for sophisticated debt and capital structure management.
- Integrate financial modelling for strategic planning, treasury and corporate development
- Model with integrity and transparency to minimise risk and create efficiencies
- Minimise model building efforts with packaged financial modelling tools
- Deploy and implement quickly with minimal IT support
What should a complete budgeting, planning & forecasting solution give you?
- Complete Web functionality - including reporting and analysis, process management and data entry - that ensures an easy and low-cost distribution to a wide audience. A thin-client or cloud architecture and centralised data that significantly reduce time spent on application maintenance and distribution, which results in a lower total cost of system ownership.
- Collaborative planning capability that involves all front-line decision makers and consistently communicates changes in direction for all aspects of planning, including top-down target setting, allocations, re-forecasting and tactical bottom-up planning.
- A spreadsheet add-in which allows users to work in a familiar tool for reporting and analysis as well as data entry.
- Powerful process and workflow management - including e-mail notification and alerts - that empowers users to track the progress of their budget, create and validate plans and respond quickly to changes.
- Integrated planning processes that enable companies to create multidimensional plans that feed into an organisation-wide operational plan. Target-setting scenarios are set with cascading targets and objectives that contain annotations, allowing managers to set top-down performance targets that close the gap with operational plans.
- Flexible business rules functionality that enables employees to have a heightened understanding of the story behind the numbers and buy-in to corporately maintained rules and assumptions. End users themselves write, update and maintain their own specific business rules and complex calculations without IT assistance.