In today’s fast changing world we are dealing with the ever changing role of the Finance Office to drive strategic business advantage.What we’re seeing is Chief Financial Officers turning to us when:
- They’re frustrated with unlocking value from their data that they know exists;
- Searching for ways to improve the efficiencies of their teams whilst staying on top of all their regulatory requirements;
- Looking to drive innovation across the organisation and deliver value based outcomes for the broader business.
Machine Learning is fast becoming a tool in the arsenal of pro-active and innovative CFOs.
Targeted specifically for CFOs, Financial Controllers and Head of Procurement our expert team made up of Taysols’ Chief Data Scientist, our Budgeting & Planning Lead, as well as AWS’s Artificial Intelligence Solution Architect will run through a number of real world scenarios of how Machine Learning can assist you to:
- Reduce your budgeting cycle, increase your forecasting accuracy and incorporate insights from additional data sources;
- Improve your cashflow position leveraging Machine Learning and predictive analytics;
- Identify and predict your ‘at-risk’ suppliers.
Enter your details on the right to register for this event and to learn about how this emerging technology is now becoming well established throughout the leading organisations in Australia.