- Can be a slow and painful exercise for managers to execute.
- The dynamic nature of business means the plans are obsolete faster than the planning process itself.
- Once a year planning is the antithesis of the agile methodologies and processes organisations now have in place within today's business.
Agile Planning is the future of planning with Harvard Business Review saying
"If planning and agility are both necessary, organizations have to make them work. They have to create a Venn diagram with planning on one side, agility on the other, and a practical and workable sweet-spot in the middle."
At this Lunch and Learn session you'll hear about
- how Agile Planning is revolutionising the way organisations can plan and prepare their business in a way that more closely aligns with strategy and the changing business dynamics of the real world.
- We will cover two key challenges an organisation has to address in order to implement Agile Planning; and importantly
- how Board will support enabling better decisions across your entire business.
This is a great opportunity to come and learn, for free, from the experts on a topic that will no doubt be a key focus and consideration point in 2019 for most organisations.